Tuesday 18 September 2012

My expectations at college??

1. What were your expectations on starting the course?

I thought that the course would be good, however i thought there would be more than two hours aweek of special effects work :) im enjoying it anyway

2.What are your initial thoughts on JWC and the Media make up course?

I have previously studied 2 years of hairdressing at JWC so i kind of knew what  to expect, although the teaching methods are different, The make up department is brilliant, they keep us all busy, interacting with them and eachother and they hold your attention FAB!!

3.What is your funniest moment of college life so far?

Roz stutting her stuff through the town centre proudly wearing her special effects make up i done on her (NO ONE STOPPED TO ASK IF SHE WAS OK!! )
and her texting me saying "everyone is staring at me" haha

4.What is the most interesting thing you have learned or learned how to do so?

How a little make up goes along way, and it looks better!!

5.Who is your make up idol?

A mix between  Rick Baker, his film work is outstanding and even now hes still sought after, and Richard Talor, i would love to own my own special effects company in the future. :)


6.. Why do you want to be a MUA?
I love it, i like the thought of creating new things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment